Jurnal Nasional

CSS Template

ANALISIS KINERJA GURU SMK NEGERI 1 GEDONG TATAAN KABUPATEN PESAWARAN

  • Oleh       : Hazairin Habe
  • Tanggal  : 30-01-2019
  • Halaman : 9 lembar
  • ISSN      : 2086-9592
  • Kampus : Fakultas Ekonomi Program Studi Manajemen, Universitas Sang Bumi Ruwa Jurai, Bandar Lampung

ABSTRACT The problem in this study is whether motivation and Managerial Supervision affect teacher performance at SMK Negeri 1 Gedong Tataan Kabupaten Pesawaran. This study aims to determine the effect of motivation and Managerial Supervision on teacher performance. The hypothesis formulated is that there is an influence of motivation and managerial supervision on teacher performance both partially and simultaneously. The sample used in this study amounted to 95 teachers. The results of partial hypothesis testing prove that motivation affects teacher performance, as well as managerial supervision has a positive effect on teacher performance. Hypothesis testing simultaneously motivation variables and managerial supervision variables have a positive effect on teacher performance. The results of the determination test show that simultaneously the teacher performance variables are able to be explained by motivation variables and Managerial Supervision of 85.3%, the remaining 14.7% are other variables not examined. Keywords: Motivation, Discipline, Performance

 
css template ad